Legal information describes the Terms and Conditions of Use governing the use of the site cinesteamcare.com
01 > Legal Information
This Site is published by Laboratoire CEMAG Care, a “Société par Actions Simplifiée” (a private limited company) with a capital of 3 000 000 €, with registered headquarters at 55, rue de Turbigo, 75003 Paris, France, registered on the Trade and Companies Register under number 817 912 850 RCS Paris.
The Site publication director is : email@example.com
The Site content is hosted on servers belonging to Online, SAS, with a capital of 214 410 500 €, registred office at BP 438, 75366 Paris Cedex 08, registred on the Trade and Compagnies Register under number 433 115 904.
02 > Use of this Site
This site is controlled and operated by Laboratoire CEMAG Care (hereafter “CEMAG Care”), whose headquarters are located at 55, rue de Turbigo, 75003 Paris, France (phone: + 33 (0) 1 58 28 16 83).
Access to and use of this site are subject to these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws and regulations. By accessing and using this site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions.
CEMAG Care reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice, as it deems necessary ; you are therefore advised to check them regularly.
Access to this site is not restricted to health care providers.
This site is not intended to be used as a source of medical advice or opinion, or to promote drugs and medical devices. Under no circumstances should anything provided on this site be used to establish a medical diagnosis, which can only be achieved by consulting a qualified doctor.
03 > Content and Liability
This site was created to provide all audiences worldwide with general information about CEMAG Care and its products and services. It has been developed in accordance with the principles of European regulations.
CEMAG Care and any party involved in the creating, producing or delivering this site expressly disclaim any liability for loss or damage caused by a denial of distribution service, attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the audio, video, data or text on the site or any other aspect of the site, outside the control of CEMAG Care
All the products may not be available in all countries, or could be approved with different indications or restrictions. Trademarks could vary from a country to another. The products referred to on this site may be subject to different regulatory requirements, depending on the country of use. Pictures of products are examples of available packaging, and can be updated at any time.
04 > Registration and Privacy
05 > User Agreement
By using the Site, users agree to:
– Abstain from using the site illegally, for any illegal purpose or in a manner incompatible with these Terms and Conditions ;
– not to use the site for the publication of abusive, defamatory, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or threatening remarks, and/or infringing on the privacy of others ;
– not to sell, copy, reproduce, rent, lend, distribute, transfer or grant sub-licenses on all or part of the elements, information and content appearing on the site and/ or allow any third party to use or have access to the site for any purpose whatsoever or to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, display in User-readable form, attempt to discover any source code or use any software that activates or includes any part of the site ;
– respect other users ;
– not to collect or store personal data relating to other users, for any purpose ;
– not to disseminate content which could constitute incitement to the commission of crimes or offenses; of provocation to discrimination, to racial hatred, and more generally which could be contrary to the laws and regulations in force, to these rules of use and to good morals and public order ;
– not to disseminate information of an ideological, religious, political or ethnic claim nature ;
– not to disseminate content likely to endanger minors, in particular the dissemination of messages of a violent or pornographic nature ;
– not to attempt to mislead other users by usurping the name or pseudo of other people ;
– not to display, transmit by email or in any other way any element violating any patent, registered trademark, trade secret, intellectual property right or any other property right belonging to others ;
– not to post, transmit by email or in any other way any advertisement or any promotional material which is unsolicited or unauthorized (in particular engaging in “spam”, or any other form of solicitation);
– not use the site for abusive purposes by deliberately introducing viruses or any other malicious program and attempting to gain unauthorized access to the site ;
– not to denigrate the Site and / or the Company and / or other Users on social networks or any other means of communication.
If, for any reason, CEMAG Care considers that users do not comply with these Terms and Conditions, it may at any time, and at its sole discretion, remove their access to the site and take all measures including any legal action against them.
06 > Accuracy and lawfulness of information
Each user agrees that all data, that he provides is adequate, accurate, up to date and complete. To do this, it undertakes to update them regularly.
The user acknowledges that CEMAG Care does not have the material means to verify the veracity of all the information on the site. CEMAG Care cannot therefore be held liable in the event of identity theft, or the fact that the information mentioned is false or untrue.
CEMAG Care does not guarantee the timeliness, legality, integrity or quality of the information transmitted by Users.
07 > Trademarks and Logos
You may not use in any way any of the trademarks and logos used within this site without CEMAG Care’s authorization.
08 > Copyright
CEMAG Care is the owner or licensee of all copyright in the site. All such rights are reserved.
You may download and retain on your disk or in hard copy form a single copy of material published on this site only for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices.
You may not otherwise copy, distribute, display, download, modify, repost, transmit or use all or part of any material without CEMAG Care’s prior written permission.
You may not mirror on another web server all or part of any material published by CEMAG Care on this site, and you may not copy any of the graphics contained in any material published on this site.
Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any license or right under any patent or trademark of CEMAG Care, or any third party. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right to any copyright work of which CEMAG Care is the owner or licensee.
09 > Third party sites and external links
This site may be used as a portal to other sites. However, links or references to other sites maintained by third parties over whom CEMAG Care has no control are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this site may be accessed from third party links over which CEMAG Care has no control.
CEMAG Care makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such sites and shall have no liability for any loss or damage of any kind that may arise from your use of such content or information.
Inclusion of any third party’s link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by CEMAG Care.
08 > Reservation of Rights
CEMAG Care reserves the right to alter or delete material from this site at any time without notice.
09 > Governing Laws
French laws govern these Terms and Conditions and their interpretation, and the French courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and Conditions.
10 > Miscellaneous
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the validity, lawfulness or enforceability of all remaining provisions.
Except as expressly provided, these Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and CEMAG Care with respect to the use of this site and content.
Website creation : Digisanté
Photos credits : Flaticon, Studio Cohen
Last Update April 12th, 2021